Budget Resources

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I process a budget transfer? To process a budget transfer, please contact your University Budget and Planning Office central budget manager.
  • How do I submit a Labor Cost Distribution (LCD) change? In order to change the Chartfield where payroll is posted fill out and submit the LCD Change Form (found on our forms page) with the appropriate signatures to Hayley Avery. Electronic signatures and submissions are allowed. 
  • How do I view my budgets in the Data Warehouse? Once the University Budget and Planning Office loads budgets into PeopleSoft, these can be viewed in the data warehouse in various reports.  Be sure that you have selected “Budgets” as your Budget Ledger and "BASE" as the Original Budget Scenario in the Report Filters on the Home Screen, as well.
  • For questions regarding reports and formatting in the Data Warehouse, please contact Hayley Avery at hayley.avery@sonoma.edu or Julie Brown at julie.brown@sonoma.edu.
  • For technical questions regarding the Data Warehouse, please contact Cindy Miller at cindy.miller@sonoma.edu.


Note: Some items have been changed in this presentation due to accessibility. 

CSU Resouces